HybridZ

Race Car Graphics, installed with pics

clarkspeed

Looks very nice - you say you are running 16x9.5. What tire size are you running and what is the offset or backspace do those wheels have. I am looking at running 16x9.5 -19 with 245/45's on all 4 corners of my Zed. Also your flares how much wider are they over the stock.

Yes, zlalomz, Bill's car looks nice. Could be the nicest race prepped Z in the country.

I ran 245's on the 9.5's with my old car. I rolled the fenders out for clearance. I think I posted how to do it one time. Wheels have a little over 5" BS and I have 2.5" coil overs. This car has fiberglass flares, 3" maybe, but not the xtra wide IMSA style. They fit easy.

Guest zfan

Awsome looking car! I really like the flares and wheels. What rear spoiler is that, Is it a Bre type one piece or custom job?

Mike

I love the graphics Clark they look great. You said you're going to Sebring this Saturday for some testing. Let me know of any future events and I may come join you. I'd love to see the car in person since I need some inspiration to get back to work on the Z.

I'm running Sebring next Saturday the 14th with the Chin Motorsports group btw.

Jeff, look for Ken Jones in the supercharged 280. I think he will be at the Chin event this weekend also. I was going to go as an instructor but I'm out of town Saturday.

I normally run with Safe Motorsports. Not as much "traffic".

Thanks Clark I'll keep an eye out for Ken. This is my first event with Chin and from what I understand your "traffic" comment is well warranted. I'll have to check out Safe Motorsports for future events.

I've done six events with the PCA Crown Region at Roebling Road and have soloed with them so I hope to get signed off pretty quickly with Chin.

I'm currently driving a 1994 Trans Am and didn't want to try Sebring until I got some better brakes on the car since the stock ones really suck. I also just converted it from an automatic to a six speed back in December so I think myself and the car are finally up for Sebring. :D