HybridZ

15x7 Konig Rewind Tire Size - Need Help

I would definately run some 225/50/R15's or 205/55R15's

60's a bit tall for me, I'm running 205/55R15 front and 225/50R15 rear. (AVS ES-100) and according to Yokohama, these tires are exactly the same diameter front and rear. You can use simple conversions to figure this out.

Nadia_Brooklyn.jpg

• 8 months later...
I would definately run some 225/50/R15's or 205/55R15's

60's a bit tall for me, I'm running 205/55R15 front and 225/50R15 rear. (AVS ES-100) and according to Yokohama, these tires are exactly the same diameter front and rear. You can use simple conversions to figure this out.

What size rims are you running front and rear? Backspacing?

Thanks!!

sorry, +35 offset, modern motorsport adapters

For sure your rears will have a fitment issue due to the fact they're 45 series on a 17". (235 x 0.45 = 105.75mm sidewall)

105.75 = 4.16"

4.16" * 2 = 8.32"

8.32" + 17" = 25.32" overall from the ground to the top of your tire. You're most likely going to rub on the outside of your tire with that offset and width, even on the inside towards your springs I think you'll have slight rub issues (due to rim backspacing).

Fronts you might be okay. Mount the wheel and turn full lock both side to check rub (with the car on the ground).

are you saying the tire will rub or the wheel? with you saying i should be worrying about fitment i'm beginning to worry more about the wheel due to the 45 series tire being stretched about .25-.5 inch of the 9" wheel

I think on stock body (non-wide body) and with the Eibach springs (stock diameter), your rear wheel would probably hit the suspension (would come close), and the tire on the rear would probably hit the inner fender.

• 2 weeks later...

sorry it took me so long to post back up about wheel fitment, adapters didn't come until yesterday. but, the 17*8 with a 40 series tire has more of a fitment issue in the front than the 17*9 with a 45 series tire. front wheel are about 2-3 cm from the suspension versus the rear is about an inch or two. all BS aside they do fit.