HybridZ
zcarnut

Pictures of my 810 Hardtop

That is sweet! Makes me almost think about putting my old butt on a motorcycle again. I hope your 810 finds a good home. I so rarely see them. I see Skylines more often than I see 810s.

Thanks Stephen, you are never to old to ride..

Well, I've sold my other two Datsuns and the 810 will be up for sale within the next couple of months as well. I haven't set a price yet but the car will come with an extensive collection of hard to find spare parts. Things like an extra center console, dash pad, power antenna, EFI parts, AC parts, etc. I'll post the ad here and on the other Datsun sites I frequent when I get everything together. Ultimately, I plan to buy an 05-06 Pontiac GTO. I realize that's a considerable change but the details of that would be the subject of another thread.

240ztt,

I could swear that front view shows an older PA state insp. sticker. DId you find that 810 in Pennsylvania?

wow I can't believe I missed this post from 3 years ago sorry but yes I purchased it on Ebay from PA.

Well, I've sold my other two Datsuns and the 810 will be up for sale within the next couple of months as well. I haven't set a price yet but the car will come with an extensive collection of hard to find spare parts. Things like an extra center console, dash pad, power antenna, EFI parts, AC parts, etc. I'll post the ad here and on the other Datsun sites I frequent when I get everything together. Ultimately, I plan to buy an 05-06 Pontiac GTO. I realize that's a considerable change but the details of that would be the subject of another thread.

PM sent Stephen :eek::cry2: