HybridZ

NASA members out there??? Great deal on Konig wheels....

can I order a different offset?!

I was thinking -4.5 with the Konig Rewinds because I would be able to fill in my ZG flairs I am getting very soon.

I think they only make them in a 0 and a +40, or whatever a honda needs, unfortunately.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the info 15x7 0 offset........god I just bought the gm crate motor last week and snuck it in the barn if she catches the UPS babe off loading 4 boxes I may just leave with the UPS gal....what to do what to do.......darn good deal though arrrrrrgh bad timing....................:(

FYI,

There was a Mr. Ernie Manansala that used to be the contact that apparently is no longer affiliated with Konig.

This is the guy that you want to talk to for this deal....

Jim Fisher

Sales Manager

KONIG MOTORING ACCESSORIES

(516) 822-5700 ext. 206

WOW you guys actually got yours.

This is the first forum I've found where people have actually got them.

As for those wishing for order some the deal went South' date=' er was cancelled, back in May.[/quote']No it wasn't. I ordered in June, then had to reorder 3 weeks ago after I found out Ernie was gone.

• 2 weeks later...
Can somebody please post pics when they get these on their car? I've only seen pics of two Z's with them mounted. I don't have plans to mount mine for a few months.....
Mine are mounted but not on the car yet. My brake swap has kind of stalled due to lack of time, and when I have time, I don't feel like working on it.

Can somebody please post pics when they get these on their car? I've only seen pics of two Z's with them mounted. I don't have plans to mount mine for a few months.....

These pics are of my 240Z with 14" X 7" Konig Rewinds in Silver color.

Does anyone know for sure if the 15" X7" will fit over the Arizona Z Wilwood 12.2" brake setup or Ross' MMS 13" extreme big brake setup?

On_the_Road_240Z_LS1_and_510_godbye_064.jpg

On_the_Road_240Z_LS1_and_510_godbye_065.jpg