HybridZ

19 hours ago, Michael said:

To Grannyknot's point...since your 280 tub is on the rotisserie, would it be possible to weigh it?  Bathroom scales are notoriously inaccurate, but at least it's something... they have typically a 300 lb limit.  Perhaps one scale could be put at each end of the rotisserie?  Or would that damage the scales?

I don't think bathroom scales are up to the task but if I can find somewhere that will loan or rent me a hanging crane scale I could lift each end one at a time with the engine hoist and calculate that way.

Very Cool! My interior on my 75 is stripped down to nothing currently, other parts only include a bare block/transmission and full suspension. I really should have weighed the shell when it first arrived from the previous owner, but there's a chance I can take an afternoon to prop it on blocks and temporarily disconnect everything.

I weighed my 280 shell before and after I had the cage put in so I could keep an eye on what it all weighed. As a roller, no glass, no interior, but suspension/diff etc all in, the car weighed 1173# (see photo for car as weighed). Post cage that weight went up to 1293#, and as it sits now, in full fighting weight it's 2180.

Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 8.52.12 AM.png