HybridZ

Anyone want MegaSquirt but no laptop?! Here's my PDA setup.. haha i love it

proxlamus©

I have an old PALM M500 and it has an expansion slot in the back for a memory stick. As someone else said these PDAs can be purchased dirt cheap now. I wonder if having a pda with the expansion slots mean you can have sticks with different maps and exhange them easily without having to load stuff onto a pc.

Glad it's all looking good Ryan.

• 5 months later...

Sorry to bring up such an old thread...

I have a quick question, The screen on my laptop just broke so now I need something use with MS. I also just broke my cell phone... Not a good week. I had a full waurentee and since they stopped making my phone Cingular is sending $200 to get a new cingular phone.

So I was wondering if any of these PDA/Phones would work with MS?... http://onlinestorez.cingular.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phones/cell-phones.jsp?q_isPrepaid=false&q_targeter=PDA&RFlow=A&source=INC230056&zip=04076

If so will I be able use all of the features with the MSnS extra code? I plan to have someone initially tune the car so I dont need all the capabilites of the laptop.

Thanks,'

Rob

• 1 year later...

Does anyone have new links to the pictures? All seem to be broken in this thread. The idea of logging and possibly tuning on a PDA is quite interesting as I am looking for a way to convert my bike to EFI, and need something small to work with or from, at least for datalogging purposes.