HybridZ

- VIDEO - Ok.. I know I love the SR20DET powered 240Z.. now it's in action!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest bastaad525

SR240Z - I think I talked to you on the phone like a month ago. You were talking about how wonderful that L28ET 240 ran even with the stock EFI, and that you didn't want to screw with it... now in your sig it says L28ET Z soon to be SR20DET... what gives? :D Why you decide to go for ANOTHER SR240?

Guest 81na ZX

I was having problems running the video under firefox. I'm glad I opened up MSIE icon14.gif

Clean. nice. Just wish the watanabe's were a little smaller ;)

Definatly makes me want to get our ca18det 280 on the road :D (its got a LONG way)

haha bastaad, the car runs good but it needs to be much lighter. Yea i will be selling my full l28et setup and drivetrain with differential and all since the sr needs different gearing to match the tranny. Hit me up on AIM and ill give you more details.

Guest PROJECTRB240SX

My Buddies Full Race Manifold (top Mount Style) Was Touching My Steering Shaft When We Bolted It Up To My Car.... You May Want To Try A Peak Boost If You Want Top Mount.

If You Are Refering To The Bottom Mount Full Race Manifold Then You May Have To Modify The External Wastegate Location Because It Looks Like It Would Dump Right On To The Frame Rail.

Yes, I was referring to the Bottom Mount. Id be willing to modify it (Not really me, someone professional). I mean, as far as Manifolds go, they are the best you can buy IMO. I mean, an SR with minor head work, fuel upgrade, and a stock bottom end, pumped out a respective 500+ Whp.

Alright well I went down to Vildini this weekend, got a ride in Alex's SR20DET 240Z. The pictures, the video, and the audio clips are nothing compared to what that car is like in person. At first I was skeptical about the little 4cyl and I think that Alex can attest to my shock when he step on it getting on the freeway, by the "O-face" that was plastered across my head. That thing is wicked, it sounds nice and deep, none of the toy ricer sound that we all hate. The pictures can't even come close to show the true super-clean installation and work done by Vildini. I think Alex needs to get a picture of the rear-end exhaust setup because its pretty slick. It was awesome a great weekend all together, saw a very nice Skyline of theres and again super clean work. Alright well I'm going to quit drooling over that car and the craftsmanship and go to sleep to dream of me driving that car :).

Tyson