HybridZ

Thought this would be funny.. Count down to SEZ for Ole Blue Z and Houston Z guys!

Guest ON3GO

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be moving to Houston sometime next year to go to UTI (hopefully). I had though about going to Nashville auto-diesal but I decided that wasn't a good choice. Well, the good thing is I'll also be close to the g/f (who will be very close to me there). Seems like you have a ton of Z's in Houston... should be fun :2thumbs:

Anyways, incase you guys don't know.. .SEZ 6 has been cancled, Warren told me about it and if you need any info check the home page. It will be March like this year's last event.

cheers

-Jared

i would DEFF!!! go to Nashville auto-diesal school.. thats if you dont plan on working in a dealership. if u want to work in a dealership and dont want to do anything performance then go to UTI.

mike

Guest 73Turbo240z
whatever happened to pickn' up a book and learning for yourself? Engines are not so complicated that you need to sit in a class room and have some monkey wrench explain every last painful detail to you. Go to the library' date=' it's FREE. You'll be surprised what you can find in there.

-Ed[/quote']

lol i agree... i was mearly referencing wyotech vs. uti cause my buddy went to wyotech when we graduated high school, and i worked w/ some UTI guys... my buddies leaps and bounds ahead in knowledge.

personally i just tinkered w/ stuff till i figured it out, no formal automotive education for me, i'm a digital media major!