Track Car Progress, PICS

mark

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The 214s are only available in a 15 or 16" diameter. A 15" x 7" 214 weighs under 10lbs. and a 16" x 12" 214 weighs around 12lbs.

The 311s can be made in 17" and come with a 6061T651 forged center. Jongbloed's own testing shows an 18% decrease in brake temps using these wheels on the track.

The centers, rims, etc. are all made here in the US on Jongbloed's own tooling. Nothing comes over from China.

As for pricing, I'll be selling them for 20% off list. To give you an example:

A 15" x 7" 214 with the proper offset for a 240Z lists for $714 and I'll sell them for $571.20 each.

• 2 weeks later...

LMAO A thong would truly be an awe inspiring sight.

THe show was OK. Not great from my perspective but OK.. Only 3 or 4 first gen cars there, all stock very nice cars. Mostly 350's there lambo doors, big stereos, etc. There was one 350 there with a twin turbo set up and a dyno sheet that peaked at 535 hp. Very impressive. I would have like it better if I had a car in the show.

Saw 240hoke from here. We both had on the hybridZ shirt. You can tell a hybridZ guy at the show, he has grease on his hands and on his favorite T shirt from trying to get the car ready for the show but ends up just coming to look.