HybridZ

somebody needs to make these for us!

Guest ON3GO

Z/R32 Brakes are awesome on lighter cars than they originally came on. It's a common swap in the 240SX tuning circles. Cheap, and effective. GTR33/34 Brakes were Brembos.....the BCNR33 ones differed from R34's. The 34 and Z33 brembos are the same. I'd like to get my hands on some of those. Wouldn't you?

As far as rotors go. Search some of the silvia forums. Z32/JZA80/3000GT Rotors are commonly available pre drilled for 4x114.3.

I forget which rotors are being used for the "all factory" type big brake set up. Either supra or 300gt.Big Rotor...12 or 13". I'll check my pc (fav/links) at home-at work right now.

When I finally pick up an S30 I will definitely rock Z32 or better factory Nissan brakes.....I'm a nissan NERD. That should be enough explanation.

Im a nissan nerd too, used to be a z nerd, but im concentrating on 80-early 90s cars now, i must have it all, comfort and power. Only one I like is the 240sx because it lighter and easy to work on and get parts for, and if you do conversions, its usually only one turbo:) some japanese silvias have the four piston brakes in the iron version as well. I would use either one, piston area is the same so is rotor.

Making the nissan emblems for the toyota calipers wasn't too tough. I ground off most of the center fin (not too much, or you'll grind through to the fluid passage) and then cut out the letters from 1/8" aluminum plate with a scroll saw and glue them down with JB weld, then paint.

-jeremy-