HybridZ

Kamiari pic's posted

kraymond

Guest iskone

Asks for a YOUR password!

I just post everything to my Hybrid album then link the pics in my posts. If you donate to the board you get a ton of space too!!

Isk

Kraymond,

If you have not seen this picture, you might like this:

http://album.hybridz.org/showphoto.php?photo=3813&cat=500&page=1

When i lived in San Diego, Cali, long, long time ago there was a guy who had the kit on his car -smoke gray color with centerlines and Yokohama AVS sports. I can't remeber if they were 285/40 or 295/40 -15 inch, but they do not make these tires anymore, so you have to get created with the plus1, plus 2, and even plus 3 sizes with the tires today to fill those flares.

Guest iskone

Kraymond: Looks good! I couldn't tell how much extra space for wheels you have from the pics but I would think at least 295's with the stock supension. I would change out to coils if I was you. With coils 315's or 335's should be possible.

Dudeboy: Where is the yellow Z from? I like what they did with the rear bumper and air dam. Don't care for the wheels but it looks really nice over all.

Isk

I am familiar with that kit from a long time ago. It reminds me of the "all business" "Can Am" look. Does anybody remember that very wild white Can Am 280 ZX car with my same stripes on it for sale on Ebay about six months ago? This following statement is a compliment to you! Your kit led me to wonder if the new Dodge Pickup dually flares could be sectioned and molded and/or rounded to flare into the door like your kit has, etc. If you look at them, they are very nice, can be picked up a junkyards, etc real cheap and are factory strong. If I can't get the other flares I want, or I decide not to do the Porsche flares which look great;, I am going to be very creative with a wild, "full race" Can-Am look with a big wing and try to use the dually flares off of a big truck for the rear and a small truck for the front. Chevy has the squared off wheel well openings and Ford and Dodge have rounded ones although the circle looks too big. Great job, great look. I am jealous.