HybridZ

Watanabe's have finally arrived..

looks awesome.. want to sell those 16 inch black mesh wheels???

mike

Yeah whats the price tag? i'm interested in some winter rims

I'm trying to track my buddy down that owns the black mesh wheels. He is in Florida right now visiting his mom, but he will be back this weekend though..

I'll let you know later.

Oh my God !..........where did you dig up that stupid Japan Emperial flag pictured Z of Shelby-Z's ??

I painted that on there one raceday at Heartland Park Topeka Raceway for grins for him

to screw with some purists and we removed it the next week ! I am so embarrassed !! Haahahaha.

Oh well....some things you can't put away deep enough !

.............Vinny 8)

Oh my God !..........where did you dig up that stupid Japan Emperial flag pictured Z of Shelby-Z's ??

I painted that on there one raceday at Heartland Park Topeka Raceway for grins for him

to screw with some purists and we removed it the next week ! I am so embarrassed !! Haahahaha.

Oh well....some things you can't put away deep enough !

.............Vinny 8)

His Watts were for sell at one time and he posted this picture on another Z site.

Cheers, Ari

I really like those rims. Worth the money and wait if you get them with the backspacing and size you need.

Maybe someone can answer this question. Is it possible to get this style wheel in a 5 lug pattern. I know they are an older style and by the looks of the pictures in this thread it doesn't seem possible. Has anyone seen or heard of Watanabe rims with a 5 lug pattern?

Hey Vinny!

That youngest would be me. I still got the rims and stroker.

Just got my new header and 45 weber w/ the turbo exhaust.

Too bad no time to finish yet.

Give me a holla sometime.

Sam.

REALLY ?? Cool..........nice to meet you Sam. So you bought Brians stuff ? Exellent. Post up some pix of your progress...its gotta' be coming along some by now.

Love to see it.Those Wats were nice,as was the 3.0 and other goodies he let go of.Shame really.....at least they stayed in the family.

................Vinny