HybridZ

Any artists on the board?

WickedWild

Thanks

If all else fails I can do a Z emblem like the S for Superman.

A Scrpit "Z", all black, and if you later change your mind about Z-cars, you could say it's Zorro. :twak:

That is if you were a wimp...

I think you should tat a full 1970 Fairlady accross your back. The whole car with some flames in background. Any color.

That's what I look like in the AM..... I saw a biker the other day that was covered in tatoos from head to toe, almost every square inch of his body, they were all works of art, perfect in every detail. I asked him about when and where he got them, and he said he was a tatooist and did most of them himself. He had one of his mom and dad on his sides that was unbelievably perfect, just like a picture. I'm just curious, as the stages of your life go by and you get to be say 70, what's that one going to look like? I've got an image of member slowandrusty and trying to figure out what art would go with that, cause I might get one about then so I'll have a story to tell.

I'm just curious, as the stages of your life go by and you get to be say 70, what's that one going to look like? I've got an image of member slowandrusty and trying to figure out what art would go with that, cause I might get one about then so I'll have a story to tell.

Tattoo's do deteriate over time but but as my health and vision fade away I doubt I'll care too much about the blots of ink inbetween my wrinkles. I do beleave in the Tshirt rule. I have worked in a dress shirt and tie workplace before and might again.

Another image...

GearheadMosher_Small.jpg

and...

380_gearhead.jpg

• 2 weeks later...