HybridZ

Vacation Pictures (56K, Take a hike)

Confused

Actually, I evacuated to sunny Orange County (Huntington Beach). I took some pictures while enjoying my brief stay. I have a lot, so I will only post a few that I liked.

Hobo2.jpg

Hobo.jpg

DownhillCruise.jpg

CostaMesa7.jpg

CostaMesa6.jpg

CostaMesa5.jpg

CostaMesa3.jpg

CostaMesa.jpg

VildiniMotorsports.jpg

NewportHills6.jpg

NewportCruise3.jpg

LongBeach.jpg

NewportCruise2.jpg

NewportCruise.jpg

On a side, note, my mom "raced" a Ferrari F40 while on Victoria (For those not familiar with Orange County, the main road into Costa Mesa from Huntington Beach). I really wish I could have gotten a picture or two. I dont think Ive ever heard such a beautiful exhaust note from ANY! car. I needed a change of boxers to say the least.

Anyway, enjoy them.

Those freeking big spiders get abdomens as big as a nickle and build huge nests that can strech from the roof line to the ground, I know because the one I walked into last year was that big and I was doing the spider dance for like 15 minutes. I was picking webs out of my hair all freekin day. Dang it. the really scary part was I didn't see where it went, just a faint memory of something that resembled a snail hovering in mid air just before I walked into it.