HybridZ

You might be a ricer if .......

silicone boy

Guest Fast Frog

Hey Silicone:

You probably see a lot more rice boys in Denver than I see here in Grand Junction, so kick butt when ever you can! rockon.gif I do see one every once in while! There real idiots here. This is a real conservative "red neck" area and almost everybody likes to f#$& with them. puke.gif They get beat more often than not!! rockon.gifnono.gif

• 2 weeks later...

OK, today I saw a Honduh Prelude (one of the last years of them) and it had this giant wing in the back. Now, it's not the first time I've seen a wing on a Honduh, but a thought just occurred to me. Why would an understeering front wheel drive car add a downforce inducing rear wing that would make the rear end stick more through the turns. I mean, it makes no sense. Maybe all that weight helps out with rear wheel spin on hard launches. Nice theory, if it were a rear wheel drive. bonk.gif What a dope. To Honda's credit, the Prelude is probably the best product they ever produced. What a way to ruin it.

Guest greimann

Yea, most of that is mis-guided attempts at styling enhancements because if anyone thinks they are adding downforce to a street driven car they are sadly mistaken. Unless you are going 160 mph, downforce is unmeasurable. Aerodynamic drag, however, is probably cutting the top speed by 5 or 10 mph! bonk.gif

Guest Anonymous

you know i'm going to go out on a limb here, but i like the lines of the later honda preludes. i think they look pretty sleek and sporty and definately wouldn't mind having one for a car. but then again i wouldn't put on all that extra junk on it.