HybridZ

Can't stop... need help!! lol

RB26powered74zcar

Do you know if it was from and R32 or R33? If you have any plans coming up to DC' date=' I'll buy it from you :)

Edit: I beleive all the R-34 GTR's were V6's instead of Straight 6's.[/quote']

no, R34, R33, R32 all used the rb26 inline six.

Joel, nice deal on that motor. how is progress coming along on the 240z?

Joel' date=' nice deal on that motor. how is progress coming along on the 240z?[/quote']

I'm still in a holding pattern cause of this dang lymphoma I've been taking treatments for most of this year. My Doc's at the VA say its looking good so I hope to be hard at it soon to finish her up...

I saw that one Joel. Good buy! That's how I was at the beginning of the year, I couldn't stop!

Yea Jamie... I'm the same way, but I still haven't been able to stop... lol

• 2 weeks later...

Well guys, I'm ashamed to say it but I got burned on that deal for the RB26 long block....

Some puke hacked that poor womans account and beat this dumba$$ for $923....

Long story thats still playing out, but bottom line is I was a dumba$$ for sending a cashiers check with no protection...

Well guys' date=' I'm ashamed to say it but I got burned on that deal for the RB26 long block....

Long story thats still playing out, but bottom line is I was a dumba$$ for sending a cashiers check with no protection...[/quote']

Man I wish you were kidding Joel................thats so wrong ! I'm steaming mad to think of this twerp getting away with it. I have had the same thing happen once but it was for much less........but he still got his "up and comings".

I hope you manage to recoupe in some way while keeping your goals steady.

Vinny

Well guys' date=' I'm ashamed to say it but I got burned on that deal for the RB26 long block....

Long story thats still playing out, but bottom line is I was a dumba$$ for sending a cashiers check with no protection...[/quote']

Alright where does the JO live? We can always pay him a "friendly" visit.:beatdeadh

With Ed covering the East Coast, I'm sure we can find someone to cover the West Coast.

Where'd you send the cashier's check?

I just returned from Melbourne, VIC and was looking for RB30's to ship back to California. Unfortunately, nothing opportunistic presented itself. I'll probably end up doing the RB26. Possibly convert it to a single turbo for more 'driveability'!

With Ed covering the East Coast' date=' I'm sure we can find someone to cover the West Coast.

Where'd you send the cashier's check?

I just returned from Melbourne, VIC and was looking for RB30's to ship back to California. Unfortunately, nothing opportunistic presented itself. I'll probably end up doing the RB26. Possibly convert it to a single turbo for more 'driveability'![/quote']

What do you mean by driveability. single turbo will give you more lag ( big one that is ) then a twin setup. just curious on what you meant.