HybridZ

starting to finnish the interior!

sir_daniel

thanks.

it will without any problem hold :) it isn't as fragile as suede and that's a good thing and still looks nice and also has a reasonalbe price...

the subwoofer box and the console will be painted in the cars colour, perhaps even some airbushing/flames with different typed of green that streetches from the front of the console and back over the subwoofer box =)

the paint will probably be made next weekend when my painter hade some extra time.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes.

that's a friend of mine, he bought his "rust free" 240z from the states last year... but it showed to be nothing but rust free :(

but it will be awsome when it's finnished... probably so will there be a Rb26 in it =)

but not until it is registered here in sweden...

download the movies that he had made and also read the "story" in english at:

http://forums.voodoo-people.com/mull/

http://forums.voodoo-people.com/mull/viewforum.php?f=2&sid=d8924052859f9f5f6342ab37fb058178 look at the treads wich has a "film" after the name and you can download the movies of the progress of the car =)

• 1 month later...

finally have i painted the interior parts and redressed the rest with leather.

well i let the pictures talk for the self.

lackadpaneler1.jpg

lackadpaneler.jpg

lackadepeneler2.jpg

then the new headlights i've talked about.

lyktkpor.jpg

IMG_1452.jpg

IMG_1447.jpg

battery box/holder (you can shake the hole car with it)

P1010370.jpg

the interior test fitted =)

nstanklar1.jpg

nstanklar2.jpg

nstanklar3.jpg

so the car is starting to take shape :D

• 3 months later...

finally got the carpet done today, bought from a "home store" quite cheap i payed about 30$ for it and more then i needed :D

IMG_1629.jpg

tomorrow will i install the rest of the interior incl. the floor in the boot wich is now covered with black suede/leather.

the real lights are comming toghether aswell, some work left but still not too much left. (where the lines cross i'm drilling holes for the led diodes)

P1010376.jpg

P1010378.jpg

todays work:

starting to make the voltmeter (blackpanel gauge that i import from taiwan) to fit and work in the centerhole of the steeringwheel instead of the horn button.

then have i mounted the covers that goes behind the door opening and aslo the inner roof and some other panels.

i've also painted the backside of the floor in the boot black, just for a nicer look.

the whole interior will be installed tomorrow so new pictures then.

IMG_1635.jpg

IMG_1631.jpg

today i've re-installed the weatherstripping around the doors and the other interior parts that goes there.

when i tryed the floor in the boot i realised that the leather made the floor and cover a bit to big, so i have to cut of a piece of the edged around them to get the to fit better..

still i think it is getting better and better, tomorrow i will cut out the Z in the floor (thats under the leather for the moment)

IMG_1643.jpg

so ahh you wanna do my interior??? fantastic work man looking great

thanks you all for the positive comments.

some new pics for today.

i've cut out the Z in the boot floor, made new weatherstripping that goes around the hatch. it's a universal weatherstripping that is supposed to go in the door openings, but it was PERFECT for the hatch opening. looks SO much better then the dry and broken original rubber!!!

then did i put back the weatherstripping that goes around the door (not door opening, thoose did i do a couple of days ago)

I also made som minor adjustmens (sanding) on the cover and boot floor.

the pic's

P1010382.jpg

P1010386.jpg

there's a loot of dust and parts left from the sanding of products in the garage that makes the interior messy. the leather is not treated yet and the pictures are taken with a flash, what i'm trying to say is that it looks MUCH better live!

another update.

starting to mount the bodykit.

today it will be the sideskirts and perhaps the rear spoiler might even the front spoiler

needed to adjust the right door a bit to make the sideskirt fit between the lower part of the door and the door opening of the car, took some time but after a few angry words the sideskirt was there and didn't touch the door.

P1010389.jpg

P1010390.jpg