HybridZ

16X8 Rewinds

rudypoochris

Oh I thought we were looking at 16X7, hmmm. Anyway I have Pannasports on the Scarab and yes they rub BAD!!! I'm replacing the springs and struts this weekend(?) to gain some clearance hope it helps. I'd still be down for a set though, anybody know if the 15" Konig clears the AZ big brake conversion?

If you really want this to go forward you need to get other vendors involved. MSA is obviously not willing to foot the entire bill but what if two or three other companies would split the order? Try contacting Gabe at Techno Toy Tuning and see if he willing to preorder any. Beyond him I have no idea who may be interested in placing a large preorder. Good luck with everything, I'd take two sets (eight wheels total) if they ever become available.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest oldtimer

Always loved that Panasport design. I just ordered two Rewinds in 16" for the rear and two 15" for the front. Want to mount 255-45 Toyo RA1s on the rear but the 7" rim is probably too narrow. Looking at 225-50's in front. Not intended for street use - time trials only.