HybridZ

Datsun Patches

tfreer85

Okay Figured I'd start a group buy thread for the Datsun Patches.

ROOF028.jpg

ROOF036.jpg

(picture credit to Lunar240z)

The large Datsun for the BACK of A jacket is 10" X 7" $16.00

The small Datsun for FRONT 4.25" X 3" $8.00

Okay this is the way I'm going to set it up.

Specify:

(quantity wanted) x FRONT

(quantity wanted) x REAR

SAMPLE ORDER: I want 1 FRONT and 2 REAR.

Also, I'm checking into getting some HybridZ patches made to go along with Datsun patches. Another thing is if there is enough interest I will look into making Datsun HybridZ Jackets. If you are interested in group buy let me know on the forum. If you are interested the Jackets PM about details.

Tyson

Whoa, you can find a "Lunar" jacket? More information please! I was planning on scouting out a jacket this weekend.

Also, you should make it clear that this group buy is NOT a group buy as of yet. Just that we (Hybrid Z) are getting a feel for the amount of people that want these patches and are going to present them to the manufacturer. Correct? I just don't want to see peoples hopes getting up and find out that this group buy won't go through due to the lack of interest/manufacturer's supplies.

Correct me if I'm wrong please.

Yes you are right Mat73GNZ. I don't know for sure what you mean by a Lunar Jacket. I'm guessing you are referring to jacket in which Lunar is using for his. It appears to be a basic Dickies Style Jacket, most embroidery shops carry something very similar to this. If there was enough interest or if you wanted me to design the jacket anyway (for a very small fee) I will offer the Jacket in two Colors Black and Navy Blue.

The HybridZ Patch will be color matched to the Datsun Patches color to ensure a good unity between the Patches. Again this is an if there is enough interest I can get several Patches for HybridZ made, and charge little over cost of their creation.

Tyson