HybridZ

Datsun Patches

tfreer85

How do you want us to pay you, paypal?

If everything goes correctly with the guy that we would be buying from I can either buy the total directly from him then have you guys pay me then have me ship them to you. Or when I make the purchase include everyone's mailing address have him directly ship to you guys and have you guys reimburse me. Or set-up an order password such as HybridZ Buyer for use to get the group discount and have you guys contact him directly. I'm currently waiting for reply from the Dealer about the patches and will relay the information as I get it. Any input of payment is fine process is welcome.

Tyson

Okay so this is the most recent email correspondence with the dealer:

Tyson still trying to verify quanity of Datsuns to receive and when, sorry for delay in answering I think it will be best I ship to you and receive payment from you the price will be $20.00 shipped for both or large $13.00 and small $6.00, $1.00 shipping or I will charge you a flat rate on the shipping. My big problem is I think on this order I only have about 24 small (FRONT) coming and about 50 large (REAR) 20 of the large are spoke for if I receive what I ordered but what I will do is put another order in take care of any one else who wants them it will take about another 2 weeks to receive a new order I will send another Email when I here status of order thanks, Bob

So what this means for the time being is any one seeking patches after the post of blueovalz will have a 2 week waiting period for the Front patches ONLY. We are only at 18 for the Rear patches so their will be no problem with them. Also since he wants to have me pay him directly, then have you guys reimburse me it will probably make the pricing come out to about dollar ($1) more on top of his price for me to ship to you guys your package of patches.

FYI about the HybridZ patches, I have still yet to hear back from the embroidery shop and am getting price quotes from another shop. If there is any interest in Jackets please let me know.

Tyson

For those that do not have PayPal accounts, how do you wish to handle payment?

I guess a check sent to my home Address would be fine or money order. I don't know for sure yet. However I will not send the patches in this until I recieve reimbursement.

can I pay you for the rears now? I would like to use them as x-mas gifts for our Z club.

I will try and ship them as fast as possible for those trying to use them as Xmas gifts. I'd like to stress again that we don't have a guarantee so far on the patches as the Dealer doesn't know when his shipment arrival date is.

Tyson

Guest tony78_280z

Damn, not realy into the "collector stuff" but put me down for a small. Maybe I can find a Chevy Logo patch and put them on the same jacket. That would be pretty cool.

7 bucks, right? I'll get the wife to arange for payment asap.

For the PayPal, I'm setting up my account later this week. Once everything is setup, and I get notice from the Dealer that he is ready for a purchase I will make the purchase. After that is done I will email all of you my PayPal account number with your total cost. I will need an email response of your location and will ship once I recieve reimbursement. Thanks for all the interest.

Tyson

• 2 weeks later...
I am totally into the jackets, but it depends alot on price and how they look...

Well the Dickies Jacket that I've found that is identical to the one Lunar is sporting runs right around $35. Add $20 for both patches you're looking at $55. If you want to install the patches yourself then you would just need to pay for shipping. If you would want me to install the patches, well it would be a little bit more. Also, I'm still waiting on hearing back from the dealer this guys is taking forever, sorry.

Tyson

Okay guys heres an update, the guy just let me know they have recieved both patches and are ready for purchase. However there is a catchup, I'm buying another Z which means I don't have the close to $500 to put up front to buy the patches then send to you guys. If someone is willing to take over from here we can get it done. Sorry for the inconvenience but this is just an extremely good deal that I can't afford to pass up on. I can forward all of my information that I've gathered and let the Dealer know whats going on. You aren't too late to order however there will a longer waiting period. Sorry once again, hope we can still get something figured out.

Tyson