HybridZ

Datsun Patches

tfreer85

• 3 weeks later...

Just recieved the patches in the mail a few minutes ago. Damn, USPS was fast! They are of very good quality :2thumbs: . I was a bit worried sending almost $600 to someone in California, but Robert came through for us.

A rear caliper froze on my truck and I need to deal with that first before the weather gets crappy. I should be sending out PM's later this afternoon to all involved.

All that have paid thus far have had thier patches sent out today. I now have only one large patch left and four small ones as of 4:50pm central time.

Almost half of you guys have responded and paid for them already, and only after one day. I'm impressed!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

thanks again for taking care of this ordeal

Thanks Juan! And no problem. :)

Thanks man! You got it, one large and one small. I am now clean out of 7"x10" patches guys. I only have four small (4.25"x3") patches left as of 1/7/06 12:30am central time.

EDIT: Robert (the guy I got the patches from) and I are working on a Hybrid Z patch, so we might have something else in the works for a later date.