HybridZ

orange z car search

DAT240Z

The time have come for me to pick the paint for 240zt, I want to paint the car orange. I' am now searching orange z cars to find a good shade of orange to go with. Anyone out there that have an orange z car or know of someone that has one or just have some picture of orange z cars would you mind posting or sending some pictures, also if you would include the brand of paint and the paint code. P.S the car is already the stock 918 orange I looking for something different.

The time have come for me to pick the paint for 240zt, I want to paint the car orange. I' am mow searching orange z cars to find a good shade of orange to go with. Anyone out there that have an orange z car or know of someone that has one or just have some picture of orange z cars would you mind posting or sending some pictures, also if you would include the brand of paint and the paint code. P.S the car is already the stock 918 orange I looking for something different.

Orange is so nice, mine is more of a bubblegum ball orange than a citrus veritey and it's so sweet. ;) It's close to General Lee brilliance and just a tiny bit slightly redder then the original Datsun Orange.

022_pic20.jpg

023_pic30.jpg

024_pic40.jpg

Also check out that Hugger Orange color (Paint Code 72) that came in the late 60's Camaro and Corvette. That's the color that I'm going to paint my car with. If you want to go with a lighter shade of orange, check out the 2004 Audi TT Papaya Orange and the Lotus Elise's Orange.

Huy

Hey Loren! Hows the car coming along? Great to see you lurking the boards. And yes the color on the BBC 396Z is just simply awesome. I got more coments in one day driving than I did all year on my black car..... Loren I need to ask you a favor...Im gonna PM ya!

Terry