HybridZ

Wangan Midnight

DevilZeto

I know this thread has been dead for almost a year, but does anyone know if there is any working link for the VHS movie? I'm sorry I brought back the dead topic, but I've been searching for any Wangan Midnight videos - without result.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Anime pales in comparison to seeing the real world SSS car running the Wangan realtime...with real sounds!

Now if they transfer the original movie sounds to the Anime...

But that blue flame from the 125mm Tailpipe on lift-throttle....ahhhh! Memories!

My HKS Type 2 should be showing up any time now...waiting, waiting, waiting...

That Z looks just like mine.... Its a darker blue, but thats about it. This show is very cool! Oh, my brothers and I make films, and our newest movie is going to be just like this anime. I mean, we will use Z cars in it, which will be cool i think.

Trico Films

www.tricofilms.com

Wangan Midnight

http://stage6.divx.com/user/Ulrik1/video/1336054/Wangan-Midnight-Episode-01

heres a better site with much better quality then youtube.

• 2 weeks later...
our newest movie is going to be just like this anime. I mean, we will use Z cars in it, which will be cool i think.

I sure hope it's not as lame as the Z FIGHTERS movie you did.

i was hoping that it would have more on the cars, and not some funky acting and pew pew lazers, to be honest.

But making movies for fun sure beats sitting inside and doing nothing =(

I sure hope it's not as lame as the Z FIGHTERS movie you did.

i was hoping that it would have more on the cars, and not some funky acting and pew pew lazers, to be honest.

But making movies for fun sure beats sitting inside and doing nothing =(

Z FIGHTERS was a stupid movie, we didn't even try on it so don't take it seriously. Watch our film "two brothers" Thats our best so far, theres no Z cars in it, its Civil War.

http://www.tricofilms.com

• 3 weeks later...

i've been thinking of making like a little movie re creating a wangan midnight run with my z, my friend's R32 GTR, Dad's friend Porshe 911 turbo, and another friend's 94 FD (i know...not much in the way of FD's in the anime, but whatever)

first gotta get me a chrome bumper, airdam, and fender mirrors hehe

and man would i love to make a blow through set up...

Z FIGHTERS was a stupid movie, we didn't even try on it so don't take it seriously. Watch our film "two brothers" Thats our best so far, theres no Z cars in it, its Civil War.

www.tricofilms.com

I'll take a look at it tomorrow.

But you guys should make a serious Z movie, it's such a good thing to base a well produced movie on :)