HybridZ

Post a pic of your ride or nice Hybrids

Guest BoostedZ350

Guest Aguyandaredhead

Thanks Vince, I can always count on you..

We should really talk soon. I hope your work slows down for you and your sanity. I am getting the car blasted in 2 weeks and then on for paint. finally got this rust free chassis done..Cant wait I feel like I am getting close now.

Ohh well not to hijack to much.

Jeff

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love that color too!

What color is it?

Correct me if I'm wrong Terry.....but isn't that a "Tangerine Bronze Pearl" mettallic ?? It could be called "Scab Puss" and I'd still like it....lol.

Good progress Jeff......paint by Summer ?Give me a call.Glad the directions worked....ON3GO trained me ( three times)lol.

..........Vinny 8)

Thanks guys. All I know is it is House of Kolor three stage paint job. Base, Candy and clear coat. I have the paint codes at work, Ill post when I get there today. Yeah its unbelievable in the sunlight. I wonder if they make that in blue? Im gonna paint my next project that color I think.... Loren are you out there?

Terry

hey georgia do you plan on laying some paint down anytime soon? if so what color?

No plans to lay any down soon. Still trying to get all the mechanics working properly. But, when I do get around to paint I think I have it narrowed down to three colors. Those colors are bright red, black or the original Datsun blue that was on the car when I got it.

Grrrrr Vince you just had to post those pictures didnt you! crap! that car is sooo sick, still in my top 5 fav S30s

well, would love to post pictures of my car but its not time yet...hope to unveil it early spring...maybe even early january..... :)

but I will post some pictures of my old 240Z....now at a new home far away..sniff sniff...

29568.jpg

29569.jpg

29571.jpg

29583.jpg

29578.jpg

I know I know, shouldnt post pictures of a car thats no longer mine....especially so many of them.....sorry guys...to make up for it here is a some bit of my 240ZT:

23462.jpg

Thanks guys. All I know is it is House of Kolor three stage paint job. Base' date=' Candy and clear coat. I have the paint codes at work, Ill post when I get there today. Yeah its unbelievable in the sunlight. I wonder if they make that in blue? Im gonna paint my next project that color I think.... Loren are you out there?

Terry[/quote']

They sure do make it in BLUE......

Blue_cobalt.jpg

Thats the color that Im going to use for the whole car. I wish I would have left it like that in the engine bay(Its now got beliner in it because I didnt like it getting chipped and scratched)

A few weeks ago....

DCP_2016-300x192.jpg

The most recent pic is in my sig....

Guy

They sure do make it in BLUE......

Blue_cobalt.jpg

Thats the color that Im going to use for the whole car. I wish I would have left it like that in the engine bay(Its now got beliner in it because I didnt like it getting chipped and scratched)

A few weeks ago....

DCP_2016-300x192.jpg

The most recent pic is in my sig....

Guy

Guy your pics are down.....cant see em. Loren, thanks for chiming in!!!

Terry

Here is a few builds I did.This my black 94 RX7LS1 that I am completely rebuilding.

IMG_0287.JPG

This red RX7LS1 I just sold to Brett(Heavy Z) and he loves it....

IMG_0912.JPG

This was my first hybird that I bought built from Cyrus and tore it appart and built it again.

new_Pictures_027.jpg

The 240Z here made me famous with the classic Z guys.This is the 240Z that I found parked in the chicken coop barn for the past 14 1/2 years and gutted it for my LS1 and 30K make over. normal_new_Pictures_213.jpg

DSC01057.JPG

new_Pictures_209.jpg

DSC01324.JPG

DSC01389.JPG