HybridZ

- VIDEO - ThunderZ - Jim's 260Z at the track!!

proxlamus©

Hey guys!

My buddy Jim sent me an awsome CD full of footage! so I decided to make him an awsome video!!

IMG_9524.JPG

There are 2 versions..

one with softer music for those adults and easy listeners

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=5469F920-FD32-4B95-B745-019773D58039

then another with some hardcore punk! haha!!

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=7D8BC25C-8072-4A17-AEA0-290E8A8F9E2C

P.S - it's my 2nd video ever

meh, if you want to make better videos, you won't want me or anyone else to tell you what to do, so I'll just say this "make lots of videos." Experience in it is key, just like photoediting.

Good though. Audio was thought out so + on that ;)

Was kinda cool to watch that evo fly by. Man I love seeing those at the track. I think too many end up with owners that don't really understand what they bought.

Car sounds great too :D

^ one of the best soundtracks I've ever bought. don davis did some great work. I really like the rob dougan songs as well. It's so awsome that thee main names created all the music for the second two movies and they all blend so well that you'd thiink one person wrote all of it.

Back on topic... I know what it's like to drive by mirrors. First time I drove a mountain pass I had a 95 cobra literally glued to me the whole time. I don't think he ever got more than 10 feet from me (not kidding!) so inevitably I came it too hot and ended up sideways. I was lucky, but it was what little skill I had at the time that kept my car from hitting the mountain side.

Dang, that was sweet.

About 10 seconds into the video i realized that was Second Creek Raceway. I spent a many a weekend at that track in the stands while my company had me out there for 5 months back in '01. What a small world.

That was too cool. Nice video. Thanks for bringing back some good memories.

Take Care.

Dang' date=' that was sweet.

About 10 seconds into the video i realized that was Second Creek Raceway. I spent a many a weekend at that track in the stands while my company had me out there for 5 months back in '01. What a small world.

That was too cool. Nice video. Thanks for bringing back some good memories.

Take Care.[/quote']

2nd creek is closed now. This was the last year for it. Hopefully Sutton motorsports will be building a new track in the next couple of yrs strictly for amateur racing like 2nd creek.

PrOxLaMuS©

Do you think it would be possible for you to email the Video to me?(the one with the LOUD music hehe) :rockon:

I don't seem to be able to SEE the video at Streetfire.net. I can hear the music just fine. I am using Windows MediaPlayer 10. Just can't see the Video.

Email is. w7bluspam@yahoo.com

Remove the word Spam please. It is a paid Yahoo POP Account so I have 2 gigs of room to receive the video. Thank you Very much.