HybridZ

260/LT1/T5 has good home

Well I just deleted my HybridZ classified ad. No...I am not going to Ebay the car.

It sold to a member of this list who is Kuwait after his tour in Iraq before returning home to Dallas area in a couple months. His dad and a couple gearhead friends hope to complete the project before then.

If he shows up asking questions do you best for him John

no were not from arlington, i'm reparing the car and were from allen (north dallas) right now it's being prepped for paint and having some minor issues taken care of before my friend returns home. i have a few engine swaps under my belt including a previous sbc 280z, and a bunch of race car fabrication so its in good hands and i will try to post pics of the progress.

Ma bad - I was thinking of a young soldier who posts under 'HarrisonTX'. He is not from Arlington but did see my car here when he was out cruising one night. I think he lives in the Fort worth area, however, rather than Allen. Best wishes for your project. I know your buddy will be thrilled.

I remember one summer doing a midshipman cruise with the navy and knowing that I had my brand new, 'ordered from the factory', 340 'Cuda waiting for me at a dealership in northern Idaho. Evidently my folks knew how excited I was as they met me at the plane when I landed in Boise, took me home to my old '55 Plymouth, and then Dad and I drove north the 300 miles to Moscow that same day. I'll never forget that car and regret selling it to this day.