HybridZ

Hybrid Z patch?

CruxGNZ

Or... do you guys think "HybridZ.org" (capitol or lowercase "Z"?) or just "Hybrid Z" across the top? If you guys like his design, then we'll go with it.

Also, that little wave on the bottom of the red "Z" is straight from the font used on the "Z" in the upper left hand corner of your screen. Would you guys want the bottom of the "Z" straight?

EDIT: The patch shown is 6" X 3.25". I'm thinking it should be a bit smaller, like around 4" X 3.25" ... yes?

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say go with "Hybrid Z" we want to limit who we let in :P and if they ask then we can tell them about the website. Also I'd go with a straight bottom on the Z too it seems almost likes is a blemish instead of actual. IDK I'd like to see both side-by-side to compare.

Tyson

Well, I'm all about the current logo. Maybe the way the Hybrid Z is writen with the engineered to be feared on the botton.

Anyway whatever you go with I'll be down with.

Isk

I hope I'm not be ing a "part pooper" when I say that I've become pretty fond of the current header logo used at the top of the forum page......minus the car background graphic for a clean patch. Even if the whole thing would be surrounded by a "square-round" rectangle of background cloth that holds the "engineered to be feared" copy.

Red "Z", with silver "HYBRID"......yellow or white background.......maybe even a light grey.??

just thoughts........Vinny 8)

I'm suprised none of you guys caught this... he spelled "engineered" wrong! I'll let him know :mrgreen:

EDIT: Just came up with this craptacular image in microsoft paint. Is this what some of you might want instead of the red Z with our slogan on it? Our software on the site would not host this image, so I had to host it on Digistash.com, so obviously "Digistash.com" will not be there. I just lack the skills and software to make better images. Also, would you guys want a white background or light grey? What color border?

3411_p102966.jpeg

I really like the idea of a hybrid patch and would buy one. But honestly that patch design is very cheesy.

In my opinion it should definitly say hybridz.org. I think that should be the whole patch.

I too like the header to our webpage i think it would make a nice patch.

I will also say that i have gotten ragged on for wearing my hybrid shirt a few times with the "engineered to be feared" logo.

I'm suprised none of you guys caught this... he spelled "engineered" wrong! I'll let him know :mrgreen:

EDIT: Just came up with this craptacular image in microsoft paint. Is this what some of you might want instead of the red Z with our slogan on it? Our software on the site would not host this image' date=' so I had to host it on Digistash.com, so obviously "Digistash.com" will not be there. I just lack the skills and software to make better images. [b']Also, would you guys want a white background or light grey? What color border?[/b]

3411_p102966.jpeg

I would think if the cloth background is grey, then the word "HYBRID" could be outlined in black and filled with a silver thread that "fades away" so to speak.AS it appears now.

In fact ,black border/frame as well as the red Z" being bordered in black will make all the wording stand out crisply and look great ! IMHO.

...........Vinny

EDIT: Just came up with this craptacular image in microsoft paint. Is this what some of you might want instead of the red Z with our slogan on it? Our software on the site would not host this image' date=' so I had to host it on Digistash.com, so obviously "Digistash.com" will not be there. I just lack the skills and software to make better images. [b']Also, would you guys want a white background or light grey? What color border?[/b]

3411_p102966.jpeg

Me likey!!!

• 2 weeks later...