HybridZ

Price of a RB20 or 25

AdrianZ

Assuming you're talking about an RB25DET, a front clip for an R33 for that price isn't bad at all. You can get motor sets for cheaper, but it really depends on how much of the R33 you want in your Z.

Also, on a side note, this is not to say that the 25 is a gas guzzler, but you're modifying a car to double your output. . . forget about mileage.

from my mate with a rb25det r33, it doesnt go through too much gas. but like any turbo, if ya keep it off boost then it wont be any where near the usage of the V8.

example another mate has a 180sx (in the us its a 240) and if he doesnt wind it up too much, he can almost mathc the mileage of my holden astra (1.8L 4cyl)

Well i'd put it in mostly stock for a while than after i break whatever wants to break like axles and diffs I'll get everything built up and fixed than go for power. i know the LS1s can get 25-28ish on the highway with the 6speed. and my buddies sr20 240z gets about 25-30. So just wanted to know. thanks for the help

• 3 years later...