HybridZ

Pix of L28 Twin Turbo?

ZetoZeto99

thats the twin cam S20 (i think) engine... not the wangan cars engine.. im sure it would rather have that though :D.

really do a search theres tons of pics and very recent threads about this.

mike

No guys not a S20. That is a TC24-B1 head on a L6 bottom end with a custom twin turbo setup. The TC24-B1 head was a custom made head by O.S.Giken of Japan. They were cast using a wood mold I believe = no long available. I believe they made two versions of the head. The first are the better ones however I heard that there were only about 3 left today. So if you want one. First you will have to find someone who wants to part with theirs (yea right) then you will need to sell your house + wife and kids to even get a look in at a purchase :)

Lovely setup non the less and I bet it must go. Here is pic of the S20 engine you will see the differences.

omegz.JPG

Okay guys - for those interested in a Twin Turbo setup on a L6 in a S30 - looks like TRUST/GREDDY still have a listing for a SUS = Stainless Steel, twin turbo setup see the following link - then check the second listing states S30 twin turbo setup for L20~L28 has a partnumber also. And for those who want a N/A see the second link below

Twin Turbo

N/A Trust Header

I just put this pic in the albums section...

That's my photo. First shown on this site in relation to the subject of the O.S. GIKEN TC24-B1.

What's the point of you putting it in your area of the albums section if you can't tell anyone about where and when the photo was taken, what the spec of the car / engine was and who built it?

That's my photo. First shown on this site in relation to the subject of the O.S. GIKEN TC24-B1.

What's the point of you putting it in your area of the albums section if you can't tell anyone about where and when the photo was taken' date=' what the spec of the car / engine was and who built it?[/quote']

well enlighten us as it is a nice pic alone.. i would love to see more and know more !

Guys - I am not sure but I think this is the car they might have used in the movie for some of the shots - it is not the twin turbo but has the same look ie colour/wheels etc. See the link

http://www.joy.hi-ho.ne.jp/kazuhiro/photo/s30%20movie.htm If not cool looking car non the less.

That is a VERY nice looking car! Thanks for sharing!

Okay guys - for those interested in a Twin Turbo setup on a L6 in a S30 - looks like TRUST/GREDDY still have a listing for a SUS = Stainless Steel' date=' twin turbo setup see the following link - then check the second listing states S30 twin turbo setup for L20~L28 has a partnumber also. And for those who want a N/A see the second link below

Twin Turbo

N/A Trust Header

Nice.... I wonder how I can get one of those over here? BTW: Is that really for a twin turbo setup?

well enlighten us as it is a nice pic alone.. i would love to see more and know more !

Use the SEARCH function, and you'll come up with plenty of hits - like these for example:

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=76847&highlight=TC24-B1

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=93725&page=2&pp=25&highlight=TC24-B1

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=95486&highlight=TC24-B1

Nice.... I wonder how I can get one of those over here? BTW: Is that really for a twin turbo setup?

Yea TT L6 manifold - however I believe it does not work on the LHD cars - talk to 240ztt on this site he had one of these manifolds at one point but as it did not work on the LHD re was selling it (I think he sold it on ebay)