HybridZ

Carbon fiber airdam with pics.

fazzt73

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got this e-mail from paulo. He's working on getting this straight.

"

Justin i will have the front available in a few weeks, i made a mold for the spoiler when i didnt have a z, turns out it is too narrow the fg one has flexibility in it so it works,the cf doesnt.

composite pars tend to shrink making it 50% chance it will fit the car.

im in the process of retooling the front spoiler.

im working really hard on this because i have several interest in the part i will let you know."

if only postage to australia didn't make them twice as expensive (well thats my guess anyway) :(

if you make carbon fibre zg flares and the 240z tail light panel, and i get rich enough to through away money on such items i'd b done for them and the front and rear spoilers though, they look awesome

• 1 year later...

paolo, interesting you would post now. so, my question-do you still have the steel taillight finisher panels i sent you as the templates for the cf panels that were going to be produced? if so, i'd like them back-unless you still need them. if i remember correctly, i was to receive the first production pair for my 'contribution' of the templates. evilc had set this up, gave me our address and i shipped them to you [long ago]. either a pm or email [one_tuffz@yahoo.com] would be great!

david

all the parts sold where shipped, I can be reach me trough PM.

Thanks, Paulo.

its a shame theres not someone more "reputable" doing something similar still for a decent price. I know that there is a guy on here doing the taillight finisher panels, but i'd love a CF airdam for a decent price

I have some coming out soon from a very reputable company. Right now he is making the molds, the prototypes will be out soon. This company is even going to make Works style overfender kit. He is going make 240Z taillight finishers in both one piece and the two piece, and the rare JDM style front chin airdam. All and all it should be a very nice line up of parts. Not sure if he is going to sell them direct or through a distribution center like MSA. I however will not be point of contact, I simply supplied the parts to be copied. I will keep you all informed. I want to talk to the owner of the company about CF dashes and center consoles as well. I just need to insure him that there is a market out there for the parts in order for him to want to mass produce them. He will make one offs but it will cost one off type money too.