HybridZ

Carbon fiber airdam with pics.

fazzt73

paolo, interesting you would post now. so, my question-do you still have the steel taillight finisher panels i sent you as the templates for the cf panels that were going to be produced? if so, i'd like them back-unless you still need them. if i remember correctly, i was to receive the first production pair for my 'contribution' of the templates. evilc had set this up, gave me our address and i shipped them to you [long ago]. either a pm or email [one_tuffz@yahoo.com] would be great!

david

David, Clive just email me yesterday about this issue

the panels are here i will return them ASAP.

Paulo.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw that it was your first post and didn't want you to get started off on the wrong foot.:-)

From my point of view, I believe the only reason he is on this board is to bash and warn. After this thread dies out we will not hear from him again, afterall he does not own a Z.

From my point of view, I believe the only reason he is on this board is to bash and warn. After this thread dies out we will not hear from him again, afterall he does not own a Z.

Do you know that for sure? Do you know if he plans on getting a Z?

As long as he came on the site to state facts, I don't see anything wrong with his post.

knonfs was just banned. He had no business here other than trying to tear Paulo's reputation down. This is getting quite annoying from the administrative side of things. Seems like Paulo has made a lot of enemies.

QUESTION: Do we have a single member here, not somebody we don't know but one of our established members who owns a Z and bought Z parts from Paulo who either:

a. ordered something and never got either the part ordered or a refund?

b. got a part which was so bad that it was unusable?

So far I haven't seen either instance. If it has happened to you, please post your experience here.

knonfs was just banned. He had no business here other than trying to tear Paulo's reputation down. This is getting quite annoying from the administrative side of things. Seems like Paulo has made a lot of enemies.

QUESTION: Do we have a single member here, not somebody we don't know but one of our established members who owns a Z and bought Z parts from Paulo who either:

a. ordered something and never got either the part ordered or a refund?

b. got a part which was so bad that it was unusable?

So far I haven't seen either instance. If it has happened to you, please post your experience here.

Was the question ever asked if knofs owns or plans to own a Z? I hope so. I believe if someone came here on our site to "bash" someones rep with facts and then states after that, he was just trying to give a heads up why would we band him? It is feedback for anyone who is going to buy products. Why do we allow the Ross bashing threads? Just because the people writing own a Z and we "know" them?

Admins, I know you have lots to deal with but to band someone for trying to give a headsup and following it up with saying he was just trying to save someone else the fustration and money isn't right. He wasn't nasty in the thread as far as I can tell. Personally, if I bought from any Z vendor and they sold other car parts and I saw it on anther site...you bet I would post my facts also.

Clive

evilc, i believe it was the way knofs worded his post and that it was his first post that created his 'ban' not the fact that there is an issue. if he simply stated fact and left the emotion part out it may have been ok.

jmort, i had not ordered parts but did send to paulo my 3 piece steel tail light trim panels-based on his promise not only to return them but to also provide me [gratis] cf tail panels in exchange for the use of mine as a manufacture template.

i know [rick] speeder has his rear spoiler [which i like the style of very much]. perhaps he'll chime in as well as to his thoughts.

Was the question ever asked if knofs owns or plans to own a Z? I hope so. I believe if someone came here on our site to "bash" someones rep with facts and then states after that, he was just trying to give a heads up why would we band him? It is feedback for anyone who is going to buy products. Why do we allow the Ross bashing threads? Just because the people writing own a Z and we "know" them?

Admins, I know you have lots to deal with but to band someone for trying to give a headsup and following it up with saying he was just trying to save someone else the fustration and money isn't right. He wasn't nasty in the thread as far as I can tell. Personally, if I bought from any Z vendor and they sold other car parts and I saw it on anther site...you bet I would post my facts also.

We don't allow ANYONE to come here and have their first post be a flame towards a vendor, emotional or not. That's not a new phenomenon. We will allow criticism from our own membership about a vendor. Nothing new here either. knofs wasn't nasty with me either (although he did insinuate that either I or Hybrid Z was somehow making money by allowing Paulo to be here which is not true), but his only purpose for being here was to flame Paulo. It's not the first time this has happened, but again, as of yet I haven't seen a single member post about their bad experience.

Not to "bash", but...

I wonder how many others have had less than satisfactory experience with Fazzt73.

I got one of his first rear wings and it was received in a very poor state of quality - wavy, crooked and so thin it almost cracked of its own weight. After a pretty long interval and several PMs he sent another one that was better, but still requiring many hours of my glass work to make usable. I had to fill the original with foam, then reshape and lay glass on the outside.

I also sent him some money for glass headlight buckets that I never received.

My last communication from Paulo was to ask if I had some pictures of my spoiler he could use and I forbade him to use any picture of mine as my spoiler, while not perfect, looks 10 times better than what I received.

I was assumed many people wasn't happy with Paulo and his busn. I have to go back and read in the other thread where the CF panels are being offered to make sure. I was speaking from what I read and what I went though. I had made the arrangements with him and 1tuffz, so that was the ground for my statement of letting people vent. Lol, I never did it...so maybe I was glad when someone else did it. I do see your point, jmort, people shouldn't be here to bash and I didn't know he thought you as in Hybridz was making any money on the CF parts.

Atleast someone now is selling CF parts and to Paulo...stay in contact with the public.....we don't need another sticky.."Where is Paulo?" ;)

Clive

Rick, how long ago did you pay for the parts that you never received? Any contact from Paulo about that situation?

Anyone else unhappy?

My understanding was that in the other thread there were a bunch of people who paid up front and ended up waiting too long and got a refund. This is the first instance I've heard where either the part wasn't usable or the payment was made and nothing was received.

I'd have to go back and check dates - more than 6 months ago, and the PMs may be deleted by now. The amount, $75.00, was not that much, and communication with this guy is so hit-or-miss I just wrote it off. As I remember, I was trying to get that money instead applied to making my second spoiler carbon after a long wait for the buckets which never got built.