HybridZ

Someone save it from the crusher

heavy85

You beat me out man!!!!

:(

I had to go use the bathroom and when I came back you sniped me!

Oh well hope you enjoy it.

Well' date=' I'm sorry. I have never seen a point in jacking up the bidding price hours before the auction is ending just to get in a huge bidding war at the end. I still can't believe I got it for $355. I was getting cold feet in the last few minutes and I thought I would just put $375 in and see what happened. I just [i']knew[/i] I would be outbid.

Can i buy tail lights and fuel sending unit?.......Where have I seen those UGLY Wheels before?

Funny that you should say that because I thoght they were ugly myself. While I was talking to the person by email they were talking about how nice the wheels were and how they were worth the price that I paid for the whole car. :rolleyesg

I think they would look really nice if they were painted a different color maybe. Who knows, maybe they clean up nice.

5.5 inches? Shoot me in the face. (We need a smiley for that btw). Any good suggestions for getting a car back for about a 7 hour drive. I'm thinking take something that doesn't suck too much gas down there and renting a uhaul. The alternative to that is taking my truck down there which will cost about tree fiddy in gas. I can probably find someone who has a car hauler. Hmm....

Since you live in Midland your almost halfway there from where i am. If you know anyone with an auto transport that's what i would use. Worst case scenario would be for you to rent a dolly from U-Haul and tow it with the rear end of the Z up on the dolly, I did this once on an 82 ZX all the way from Los Angeles. good luck :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you so much for saving that thing. I almost felt obligated to myself, but my wife wouldn't let me.

The more I look at it the more excited I get and besides the jacked up air dam the thing is surprisingly straight and in good condition. I go and pick it up next weekend. I'm pumped! Transportation is working itself out and hopefully I can sell one or two cars I already have.... hehe. I've really been trying to figure out what kind of drivetrain this thing is going to get. The first thing I'm doing is the body work so I'll have time to figure out the details. BLAH BLAH BLAH......