HybridZ

- video - my 3" open exhuast and 3" downpipe

proxlamus©

man thats quiet... lol. it really is but it sound great.

mine sounds like that but a pinch loud... okay okay alot louder but urs sounds better, much like my old setup which i miss.

mike

I have had at least one datsun for a little over a year now and I have been back and forth so many times on the powerplant you Wouldn't believe some of the things I've considered. Now thanks in large part to you guys and those very very sweet sounding turbo L6's I think I've made up my mind! I'm taking the engine and trans from my 280zx and putting them in my 240z along with a nice little turbo. I knew there was a reason I love this board!

Guest 280ZForce

i ran open dp for a bit before i did the zxt motor swap and a bunch of other work done. i had open dp on my n47 n/a turbo motor w/ t4...u can see exhaust muffler in pic, but i had a cut out under the car right after the dp came down basically. i'm thinkin bout goin back to somethin similar. u gotta love that beefy sound and the turbo spool...i sounded like a monster v8, then when turbo spooled it was as loud as a diesel rig!

Idle

Rev...Backfire