HybridZ

Source For HKS 2mm Head Gaskets

Joedatsun

The head gasket Nissan carries is indeed an HKS. There were two Nismo head gaskets for the L28. One was an O-ring type that are now NLA from everything I have found. If anyone is interested, the part number is 11044-E4621 for the gasket and 11045-N3120 for the O rings. Then, there is a .6mm gasket with a part number of 11044-E4623. There is still a Nismo head gasket for the L24/L26 though. The part number for this is 11044-E4620. Nissan Motorsports carries the HKS gaskets and lists them in a Nissan part number. I ordered three a few years back and they all came in a Nissan bag but were HKS units. These are 91mm bore. Here are the part numbers for them. The 1mm is 11044-91MM1. The 2mm is 11044-91MM2.

I have managed to build a decent collection of Nissan literature and this includes Nissan Motorsports catalogs all the way back to the early '80's (when they were still called Datsun Competition). I'd be happy to look up numbers for anyone. Also, my personal experience has been to go directly through Nissan ans avoid MSA completely. I also get a 20% discount at my local Nissan if anyone needs a part. Hope this helps some.

Brian