HybridZ

Ok guys got the ZG flares painted and taped on

wigenOut-S30

Something looks wierd on the side view...maybe it is the white line of the tape throwing it off. For some reason your tires do look a little narrow as well, I don't know why since they're probably wider than mine (maybe the tread pattern?).

The pics are kind of dark... so its hard to tell... but it appears you have the sills, dam, and rear valance flat black... in a couple of the 3/4 shots it looks like you do, and the flares looked good to me. I think if the pics were lighter and this was more apparent, and the white tape wasnt visible, it would look better. I like it in general, I think... but I think if there is that flat black area it helps.... otherwise they might look better in a lighter gunmetal or chrome grey that would compliment your rims.

Thanks for the comments guys.. keep em coming.

Looks like the front wheels need to move a little further outboard, maybe 1/2"?. The color of the wheels looked great when you didn't have flares, but now it looks like they should be the same color as the flares like Mark mentioned.

IMO, the Z would look way better by just lowering it about 3/4" to 1". This would certainly resolve the issue of the tires/wheels looking too small for the wheel wells! Just my opinion. Overall it looks great, even though your rims aren't a style I would use. Now install a set of the 3 pc. Panasports with the correct amount of dish and you'll be getting rave reviews and chicks dying to meet you! Again, just my opinion.

Yeah, I am going to agree with Mike, if ya have the guts, paint the flares like you did the rims. I also think it needs to be lowered, or else go with 18" rims, which would obviously be impractical for any number of reason, lol.

Yeah, I am going to agree with Mike, if ya have the guts, paint the flares like you did the rims. I also think it needs to be lowered, or else go with 18" rims, which would obviously be impractical for any number of reason, lol.

X2 for sure!

Mike

I'm going to go a completely different way from many here: DON"T PAINT THE FLARES THE SAME COLOR AS THE WHEELS! You have a lot of flat black going on the car: airdam, rear spoiler (can't tell for sure), and the strip of flat black along the bottom of the car. That "theme" carries just fine with the flat black ZGs. If you go bronze, things are going to get a little strange looking IMO. Be careful before you do it and try to photoshop something FIRST before spraying!!!

Oh yes, your car will look better lowered 1" with the size of tire & rim you have.

Just my $.02

Davy