HybridZ

Chassis Strength....

Hi Guys,

just finished removing front clip from parts car out back. ITS racing ugh...bump up. But anyway,I was shocked at how light from the firewall forward this assembly weighed.Maybe 95-100 pounds. some of you may have experiance in this area already,but My next project will definitly be reinforcment of firewall forward.

Nothing that informative I guess.... but one reason to start out with excellant rust free bodies for the torque that some of our cars put out.

David Spillman

YEa Chirs was able to lift his front end off the ground after we pulled the motor and front cli[p. I suggest running some bars from the firewall to the strut tower, then down to the core support. If you have a roll cage, puch the bars through the fire wall and tie them into the cage.

Mike

------------------

"I will not be a spectator in the sport of life!"

mjk

Guest Frank280z

Mike I saw the strut pieces that S&W offers. But no pics. I'm very interested to see how they exit the firewall of your car. I think you said you have them installed.?

Frank