HybridZ

Carrera?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Now I can't remember if you have camber plates or not. If so, are they Carrera?

If I used a 10" spring, how much backspacing... Oh, never mind, I just remembered you have that funky rear hub setup. wink.gif

The Carrera fellow thought I should use 325# fronts and 300# rears. Most places recommend higher in the rear. Damn, I just wish I knew what the rates are on my other Z, that one has excellent balance.

------------------

Michael Sen-Roy

Houston Performance

I don't have camber plates, and I'm using the stock upper spring perch with a piece of tubing welded in to center the 2.5" springs.

I'm running 10" in the front, 8" in the rear presently. All the details on the springs and backspacing are under the "wheels and tires" on my site (URL below in sig.

Those rates seem high for a street car, but probably good for autocross. I have 300#/in in the rear, but that was to try to stay away from coil bind. I may try 275s if they are too stiff (street). In front I'm planning on using 225#/in. I usually see Z's set up with a bit more spring in the rear.

------------------

Pete Paraska - 73 540Z - Marathon Z Project - pparaska@tidalwave.net">pparaska@tidalwave.net -