HybridZ

Jazz Pro Parts - Dallas, TX

I was going to buy my engine and transmission from them as well but when i called and asked about it, they did not have an rb25det rwd transmission available for two months. Also, they only had the r32 rb26 engine in stock and would have to order the r33 rb26. I did not ask about the rb25.

I am in Dallas and I have never heard of them. Are you looking to use them because they have free shipping or because the price or what?

I was interested in the R34 RB26DETT that they have. I haven't seem too many of those since my search started. They also have a Neo 6 listed. Free shipping never entered into it.I'm trying to source a motor local to me in LA. If that doesn't work out then I'll look at Venus or Jazz. I was just trying to be prepared.

I ordered one of their motors from them... a R34 with a 6 speed. I phoned 4 times trying to confirm that it was actually a 6 speed, but they wouldn't go and check, wouldn't go an take a picture, and kept telling me "Don't worry, we know what we are selling, we sell these things all the time."

So as you can guess, I got a R32 motor with a 5 speed delivered. :(

They wouldn't give me a break on the price, and wouldn't do anything about it.

They also said that their motors have somewhere around 60,000 km on them, but the sticker on this motor said the timing belt was changed at 98000km.

It did have a fairly new clutch on it though...

but I wouldn't go through them. I think you can find cheaper and better elsewhere. I just really wanted the transmission, so if someone wants the motor, send me an email (richard@4kruzn.com)

thanks,

Richard.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest mifimofoo123

They also run an ebay site, i got ripped off by them when i brought a catback exhuast:

Seller ID: mhos1977

My item number: 320108016956

The seller took my money from paypal and never sent me my item, i sent him various e-mails abt the purchase and the seller never answered me back. I guess thts what u get when u are buying from overseas.

oh wait they did send me one e-mail later on (after i have already made the purchase and they have already sent me a reciept and confirmed the deal)..

The seller later sent me an e-mail stating tht it will cost me $700 for postage and packaging and expects me to pay this by personal cheque.. After this request i never heard from him again.

Anyway this is his address for ebay payment, which matches with the one of Jazz Pro Parts:

Mosharrat Hossain

10445 Markison Road,

Dallas, TX 75238.

They do seem to have nice car parts, but just be careful when dealing with them, very shifty deals.... gdluck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just picked up 3 Z32 trannys from Tiger, they seem to be trustable. I picked up in person and they have a warehouse full of engines. They are real expensive on the RB stuff because it is so popular with the f-n-f crowd. $2200 for a RB26 with unknown problems - please.

The trannys are all nice and tight. looks like a good deal for $200 each.

I just picked up 3 Z32 trannys from Tiger, they seem to be trustable. I picked up in person and they have a warehouse full of engines. They are real expensive on the RB stuff because it is so popular with the f-n-f crowd. $2200 for a RB26 with unknown problems - please.

The trannys are all nice and tight. looks like a good deal for $200 each.

THOSE asswhipes told me they didnt have any Z32 transmissions =(

wtf man.

We got our 26 from tiger and they were awesome about everything. Not the best prices but great product.After ripping it apart, our 26 seemed to have even less miles than they claimed. They even went so far as to get a lawyer and serve UPS court papers Because they "lost" out clip. Definately would deal with tiger again