HybridZ

Zarah's Official Part Out List

violacleff

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey this is John with jnjdragracing. Tried to pm you but you are full and will not let me send to you. My brother Jerry and I are really interested in the halfshafts and cv joints. I did get your message and would like to know what all comes in the deal for the amount you gave us. Also will these parts bolt up to a R200. If you do not mind please list the items for me. Example: halfshafts with cv joints (what brand), do the couplers / adapters come with them and are they 4 bolt or 6 bolt etc. We are looking for something to withstand the punishment we want to put out, u-joints just are not doing it anymore, too much power.....

Thanks,

John

If I haven't replied yet' date=' its because I haven't been able to pull the part and see the condition, especially for CV's, or I haven't gotten around to pricing something yet. I want to make sure I give a fair price on everything. Make sure when you pm me that you put the part in the subject, so I can go back to it easily. Its been raining all week and i've been trying hard to get the parts for everyone.

Haltech and injectors are sold. I'm going to pull the surge tank this weekend.[/quote']

Sorry I haven't replied yet. I still gotta take out the halfshafts and adaptors, they are the six bolt pattern, cygnus has dibs on the shortshifter, I just gotta dig through my stuff to get to it, and the flywheel is the 240mm (99% sure on that but I will measure it to be exact). I will weigh that today.

Hey v your PM box is full.

I would like the wiper motor,

steering rack,

headlight adjuster buckets,

brake vacuum booster, and the momo wheel and adapterif it hasn't sold yet.

call me at 480 703 3203 or Pm me with your # and I will call you to discuss.

• 3 weeks later...

OK I updated it. As for the short shifter, I've still yet to find where the heck I placed the shifter at. So Cygnus if you still need it, I'm still willing to sell it to you as soon as I place it. I know its around here somewhere. Everything posted is whats left of my poor baby. Anyone local need body panels...this is among the cleanest rust free cars you will come across for a long time. Cant keep the car at my neighbors too much longer. I pulled everything I can, except the glass. Cant ship big glass pieces and not sure how I could ship the doors. I just don't know hot to package them.

I'm interested in pictures and prices of the steering wheel, 16" rims, and wheel adapters. Are the wheels set up for the honda bolt pattern I assume? The link to the pics isn't working for me anymore either