HybridZ

Off to Paint!!!

Tri-Star

well half and half...Stuff like the trim inbetween the layers of rubber around the windshield and hatch will stay crome. But i think im going to have the door handles and the door trim (all the ez removable pices)painted black when i finshed making my custom grill and it goes to get painted.

Guest iskone
Nice paint job, but is it me, an optical illusion, or are those stripes on the hood not centered properly. They look shifted about 1/2" to 3/4" to the car's right.

I was thinking that too but if you look closer the car is not centered in the pic. It is off to the right and maybe even not at a dead 90* off of our veiwing plane.

But it's always a real pain in the butt to tell from a pic.

Isk

no one will notice the stripes at 60 mph!! the colour looks great. i really like the rear end with the light bezels painted body colour. you should feel proud of such a good job. i had to buy and fix my own cars when i was young and it was well worth it. i had no problems fixing anything on my cars whereas the kids who had their parents buy them cars couldn't even fill the engine with gas properly....