HybridZ

WTB... any year Z w/ rb26

Guest topsecretz

Guest topsecretz

hey guys, sorry this is in the wrong section, but everytime i tried to post in the "wanted" section, it would glitch and not appear.... i figure a moderator can move it for me if needed.:wink:

ok, now on to the buisness. im lookin for a Z with an RB26 swap done in it... i know u think im crazy, because no one would want to sell an RB powered Z, but i figured i would give it a shot. i dont care what year Z it is, just as long as its in good shape and has the motor swap running. i live in florida, but would be willing to pay for shipping from anywhere in the us (and possibly canada). let me know guysd! EMAIL is SOHCLUBKID@AOL.COM

LOL

You might be able to buy 1/4th of an rb26dett powered z. sure! hey J. get to cuttin! HA

seriously lewis. you're crazy if you think you're buying an rb powered ANYTHING for that matter. I've seen exhausts for that car sell for over a grand.

Save up. Save a lottttttt up.

haha, its not even lewis who is asking for it anyway, but im sure a well done rb26z should be worth about 15k at least since most of them are not stock and have standalones, good body with paint, nice wheels, brakes, suspension and whatnot

LOL

You might be able to buy 1/4th of an rb26dett powered z. sure! hey J. get to cuttin! HA

seriously lewis. you're crazy if you think you're buying an rb powered ANYTHING for that matter. I've seen exhausts for that car sell for over a grand.

Save up. Save a lottttttt up.

I think he ment what his cars worth..... :P

Guest topsecretz
Whats your buget ?? :-D I might know of one......

well, about that... if someone has one, it would depend on how much they want. im gonna get my current project car done (honda del sol) sell t for some cash, and take out a loan for the cost of the car... so honestly i would say under 20k... i duno how big of a loan i can take out, but my uncle has great credit, and its almost my birthday.:wink: im rambling... but let me know how much you want for the car and ill see what i can do.

Guest ON3GO

i think Joel has about 20k in just -AN fittings..

but Brad D on this forum was selling his rb26 Z for 20k and i think he never sold him so contact him on this forum.

mike

Guest topsecretz
If you're not set on a Z....I know a guy trying to sell an RB26 '71 Skyline. He wants in the twenties (negotiable).

is it in the states? pics/ link? but im lookin for a Z... ive been obsessed with Z cars since i was like 12 yrs old... ive owned a 1983 280zx N/A, but recently sold it to a friend who was lookin for a restoration project. i P.M.ed Brad D about his car... we'll see what happens. thanks for all the help so far guys!:2thumbs: keep me updated like this please! this forum ROCKS! :hail:

Guest ON3GO

i would try and email him.. he got pretty big into 240sx's and he never seems to come on this site anymore.

last i heard he still has the car.

email him not PM.

mike

Guest topsecretz
i would try and email him.. he got pretty big into 240sx's and he never seems to come on this site anymore.

last i heard he still has the car.

email him not PM.

mike

lol, i P.M.ed him last night, and i just gt one back from him today!:-D thanks for looking out for me tho!

Guest topsecretz

oh boy... been a day or two since i sent my last " more important P.M." to BRAD D, and im still waiting on a reply... any one else know of any other RB26 Z's for sale? what about that old skool skyline w/ RB26 in it? lemme kno guys! thanks!:-D

wow good to know he still comes on this site then...

mike

Yep stil look around now and then to see what you guys are up to.

I now have a GT35R KA24DE powered 240SX backed with a Ford C4 and have a baby on the way (she is almost 6 months now) so Im going to part with the Z and get her a Suby 2.5i wagon.

The 240sx can fit the new kid and the old lady.. and I just never used the 240Z any more. I would like to see some one up grade the turbos and bump it up from 350whp to 500ish

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/TOTLEXTC/WORLD%20OF%20WHEELS%

IMG_8888.jpg

Brad how much you looking to get for it?

I'm thinking 19,000$ firm right now this would save you about 10,000$ if you were to do all the work yourself. Im installing a painless wiring kit then tossing it on Ebay.

How is your car going? Still apart?