HybridZ

Help Finding Wheels

I know nothing about wheels and dont know where to start.

Im trying to find some wheels that look just like this...

http://www.zcarparts.com/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=25-1067&Category_Code=WWC19

But fake and cheeper and really wide. I donno if they even make something like that its just an idea. Id like some REALLY wide tires in the back and i love the look of that tire. Can anyone help me out? Or point me in the right direction?

Thats a pretty broad question.....one could write pages about it! Of interest is the fact that the picture you showed is from someones cataloge....hmmmm, might be a good place to start. The wheel you are showing is relatively inexpensive. Cheaper and wide, unless its a steel wheel, is dreaming!!!

Guest iskone
ThCheaper and wide, unless its a steel wheel, is dreaming!!!

LOL. No sheet.

Those are the cheapest wheels in that style you'll find. Not the cheapest price for them though.

You can have them widened.

Isk

Have you checked out 15'' tires that will fit that width? most are going to be mini truck tires and not for performance at all. Look at diamond racing wheels if you want something cheap. I got 15x8s with stupid low offset for a little over 300 shipped and if I want tires I can get the old style azenis, a little stretched, but it works.