HybridZ

Modern Mototsports Coilovers and Control arms.

Been jackstand racing for a while. I wanted to replace the R200 with an LSD I have had in the basement so I took the time and replaced about everything else too.

I put in the Arizona Z billet bar and finned cover setup, the R200 3.70 LSD, Ross's Control arms, 225 10" coilovers, Illuminas, 5 lug stub axles, 240SX brakes, and 350Z 18" wheels. Tires are 245/45/18. Oh yea and Billet companion flanges and CV's.

Next I get to do the front.

Here's a couple of pics.

Rear_Suspension_1.jpg

Rear_Suspension_2.jpg

:2thumbs: Aren't those 5 lug stub axles works of art?!? Man, the first time I saw them in real life I thought to myself that they were actually too nice to put on the car! Looks like everything is coming along just fine, but what will the ride height be like with the 18's? Even with the coil overs I wonder if the car will look a tad too high? Just curious. Post a pic of the car on the ground when all is finished! Nice install work BTW.

Davy

They really are a work of art. I delayed putting them on because I didnt want to scratch them! And yea I'm a little worried about the ride height too. I got the wheels on a super deal so I thought if I had to I would just sell them and get some 16's.

No issues with the install. It's all very straight forward, just time consuming.

The springs are Ross's 10" 225 lb. The swaybar for the rear is stock. I am thinking about an aftermarket bar to complete the AZ setup.

Congratulations. From the looks of things you have more than doubled the value of your car with this addition.

Then you have to add what's under his hood:D

Nice additions, Dale! Did you section the struts? Those 240sx brakes look tiny behind the 18's...

Did you section the struts? Those 240sx brakes look tiny behind the 18's...

I decided to not section since I'm using a 26" dia wheel to try and fill up the well. But because the 350Z wheels dont look like I expected I might end up with some smaller wheels to keep the brakes from looking so tiny. If that happens and I run out of travel I'll section it.

I should have the car on the ground next week, but it looks like I am going to have to roll the fender lips to get the 245's to fit. Right now I have the control arms maxed out so when I bring them in it will help with the clearance a bit, but I still will have to roll.