HybridZ

Today is a SAD day for me..

Guest ON3GO

Mike, I have a 30 by 40 shop and 3 garages and the shop seems really small but with good shelving and organization it's really, really nice. I'm going to pour a 6 inch slab next to it and put in a lift and enclose it as well so I can get my peterbilt on it to work on, not to mention the lift.

An old man told me this once, and since I'm an old man, now you can say it too. If your willing to part with something that you really like, you will be able to experience alot of other things. If you aren't willing to part with that something you will enjoy "only it" for along time! So, that's the beauty of trading things off, it will allow you to enjoy other things, whatever they may be.

Guest ON3GO

ya i know...

one thing im not looking foward to is owning and building a home and living in it all by myself.. just seams lonely to me for some reason.

i love being by myself.. more time in the garage but always thought i would be with somebody if i made a big plundge like this.

the Z if its sold will go towards the payment/loan, the scion im thinking ill have to keep as ill need something i can drive everyday.

green Z i WONT sell, no matter what.

conquest is really not worth me selling as i wont get crap for it, so i rather just hold onto it and have something i can play with.

gonna have to sell some other cars but most are sold anyways... but ya i guess time will tell.

btw...... those metal homes called me back today (sent them a email) and they will be sending me all the info ill need to contact somebody that could do the building for them in my area.

will tell you all info i find out.

mike

btw...... those metal homes called me back today (sent them a email) and they will be sending me all the info ill need to contact somebody that could do the building for them in my area.

will tell you all info i find out.

mike

Please do, I'm very interested in them also.

Guest iskone

Well congrats on the land, sorry about the car.

I've been thinking of selling Beatris (White 72') or Emma (Yellow 71', Series 1) since I have plans for my own home. I might have to live in my living room while I rip down my 2nd floor. I would have a heard time selling her, not because she's beat up but because it would break my heart.

Is your mother an agent? Mine always tells me NO modular home will keep it's value over time, she's an agent. Things could be different in your area.

Have you thought about doin it yourself? Get some plans, a slab poured, and buy ALOT of tools. It will become your new life and you can kiss turning a wrench good bye for a while but it'll save you tens of thousands of dollars. Maybe you could just do everything after the stick frame is built.

LOL, Now I'm thinking hmmmmm I'll have to take a look at the car when I come down to Fl.

Isk

Guest ON3GO

lol u crazy bastard....

my dad use to build homes, i can do wood working, title, etc etc.. thats what my dad did all his life and i learned from him.

ya my mom is a agent, so she has alot of say on this and ill listen to her for sure!

mike

Guest iskone

Cool sounds like you're set. Yeah, moms are good. Without mine I wouldn't even own a home. She kept bugging me to see a broker so to be the good son I did thinking I had a snowballs chance in hell, but I got approved and bought a house.

I'll have to something nice for mothers day. Last year I took her to see Berlin.

Isk

30x30, 60x30!? Wow. I'm thinking small. I'd be happy with 20x20 at this point. Though if you keep it organized, its amazing what you can do with a little space. I'm doing it because I have to, not because I want to.

Good luck. BTW where is this land Mike? what state? I heard you say East side of the US?

Scott.

Guest ON3GO

hey buddy! stay in touch!

anyways i dunno when it will be built, prob awhile but when all i said and done........... PARTY AT MY PLACE!!!

drive your Z's down, we will get trashed and or even more trashed and do i dunno what :D

mike

Guest BiltWel

Man that is WWWWaaaaayyyyyy to cheap on that car you should ask at least 10k pu tit on E-Bay it'll sell for more than 8k for sure there. As far as the shop like everyone said make it bigger than you ever think you will need mine is 23 x 36 with 10' ceilings and I am always tripping over stuff.