HybridZ

Japanese L28et 1/4 mile pass VIDEO!!

As far as holding the car back in the burnout box, yup. Thats the way they do it. Thats how we did it in Okinawa, as well. The drag vids on my site show a lot of that.

are you joking? It seems like 5 guys would be no match for the kinetic friction between a spinning tire and pavement! They still use the brake right?

are you joking? It seems like 5 guys would be no match for the kinetic friction between a spinning tire and pavement! They still use the brake right?

They are not holding the guy back they are keeping the car straight. :burnout:

No, not joking.

right click, save as and watch this video: You'll see plenty of that.

http://72.29.75.31/%7Evideof6/zeroyonvideos/zeroyon-Aug03-HKS-divx.avi

Yes, most of us used line locks or the partial brake method. Line lock preferrably.

Guest ON3GO

nope i sure dont.. sure wish i did.

there at my friends shop along with my Work Equip 01's.

if i end up selling the blue Z i dunno what ill do with them, maybe keep them for the silver Z but i doubt it.

check in in the next few months i hope to have money for tires, ZG flares, and so much more if i end up keeping the blue Z.

mike

nope i sure dont.. sure wish i did.

there at my friends shop along with my Work Equip 01's.

if i end up selling the blue Z i dunno what ill do with them' date=' maybe keep them for the silver Z but i doubt it.

check in in the next few months i hope to have money for tires, ZG flares, and so much more if i end up keeping the blue Z.

mike[/quote']

Wouldnt they stick out a fair bit at the back being 11 inch wide, as I thought 9.5 fitted just right? Not trying to argue with you, just trying to clear this up for myself.

Guest ON3GO
Wouldnt they stick out a fair bit at the back being 11 inch wide, as I thought 9.5 fitted just right? Not trying to argue with you, just trying to clear this up for myself.

ZG flares.

Gotta Agree with Stony, they are keeping it in the burnout box, not really pushing backwards! Common outside the of USA where litigation doesn't ruin a motorsports event.

Okinawa was just getting a short track when I rotated away, at that time the big spot was out front of the Naval Hospital where RS Okinawa held court and spanked on many comers. Though their Bosch Dyno-Tune sticker only proclaimed 444RWHP at the time.

Then again, that was 1985, using carbs and a stock distributor...

I'm sure things have come forward since then!