HybridZ

Spin Werkes Wheels - Anyone use them?

The Spin Werkes are not too bad compared to other custom offset wheels like CCW.

AHHH! those prices are crazy!!! Diamonds are like 4 pounds more and 1/5 the cost.

Wait until you try and put the Diamonds over a big brake kit. Their 16" wheel has a 15" center. And 4 pounds at the wheel is like 40 on the car.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JasonDTM

You could also take a look at Kodiak Racing Wheels, I know a few guys that run them on 911's and they love them. The downside is, they take forever for wheels. :(

• 8 years later...

Bumping a seriously old thread here, but I wanted to see if anyone knows if Spinwerks are still available anywhere?  I'd love to get my grubby little hands on a set of 16x8 wheels!  Why didn't I buy these last year?!?!

have no idea what spinwerks are honestly. Their ok wheels. I got mine second hand 16x9.5-0 but I just sold them recently. Couldnt get them balanced for shit since apparently the centers arent perfect, you need the centering adapter when balancing them which I dont so I gave up. Other than that they were solid wheels. Even took a good curb slap and only dented the lip but still held air with no cracks or signs to replace. I'd recommend them :)post-5159-0-72339900-1420537992_thumb.jpg