HybridZ

OK...here it is, the latest project.

Tim240z

WOW, all that time and money spent. And you can't even straighten the license plate....sheesh. Some people just take shortcuts I guess.

J/k Tim, the Pontiac looks great. The funny thing is that I was on ebay looking for the next project car, and one of these popped up, considered it, but the timing isn't right for me, maybe in a couple months, and all the windows were missing(I'd rather spend hundreds in power, not windows)

When this string first started, I thought...well, I won't say, but jeez Tim, I'd love to be driving that thing around anytime, anywhere. Good call and good job!

Looking a the photos again, the reflection of the power pole in the last photo looks like a sharp stub that stuck in the roof and wrinkled the sheet metal :eek:

• 2 weeks later...

Some more pics: Started cleaning up the engine, and finished putting all the trim and interior in. Fully operational and on the road now:

At some point I will pull the heads, intake and exhaust and paint them too. I used the same color as the body. I was going to use the correct green color, but decided on something a little different.

Here is the engine before:

Stage1Engine1.jpg

And after a few hours with the wire wheel and sandpaper and lots of elbow grease:

EngineAll.jpg

EngineDriv.jpg

EnginePass.jpg

PassSide.jpg

Wow, the car looks great with the finished trim on the sides. You did a great job reviving the old decals on the valve covers ;)

The resto is coming along great! Will you be keeping this car or sending it to Barrett-Jackson? This is one sweet ride!! :2thumbs:

Davy

HAHAH, i noticed that too.

RearSide.jpg

When this string first started, I thought...well, I won't say, but jeez Tim, I'd love to be driving that thing around anytime, anywhere. Good call and good job!

Looking a the photos again, the reflection of the power pole in the last photo looks like a sharp stub that stuck in the roof and wrinkled the sheet metal :eek: