HybridZ

hows 1300 plus hp strike you guys

grumpyvette

Not only is he insane, he's an *******. Being local to him (literally within 10 miles), i figured it might be kinda cool to check out his car. So, i sent him an e-mail, that basically said, i really liked his car, i admired his engineering skills (noting that they far exceed my own), and that we has an inspiration. His response was the following:

"My level of engineering exceeds most people.

That said, get off your *** and do something about it.

I’m far away from you and generally don’t like meeting people.

RP"

if that really was his responce your assesment seems correct..hes not the only total F%&&**

when I was planning my garage I stopped by a guys house I didn,t know who had just built a similar garage, on the corner of a busy street, I walked up to his front door and inquired if I could talk to him about who did the plans and work, the guy acted, like I was asking permission to burn down his house and rape his wife, he ordered me off the property and told me never to return, it was his garage and not my bussiness .

yeah theres total #$%^&&* everywhere

I wonder what would happen if you turned the wheels a little with the jet lit?

Would the thrust of the jet keep pushing the car straight ahead?

Or would the jet spin the car like a broke bottle rocket?

Or would it turn normally?

That's some nice work. It's a shame he's an *******. Perhaps Darwin will improve his attitude.

jt

That VW is nuts...hands down. The scooter hes got is even more nuts. Its a shame hes an a-hole but, more than some people with money to burn like that is. I would figure it would turn fairly normal, unless of course hes actually got the turbine spinnig up to speed, I dont think those piddly little stock wheels would turn it too well. Maybe he should get his head out of his a$$ and upgrade....

I've seen it in person... And yes it does looks that silly. I'm not saying it's not cool, but it's just odd. Doesn't suprise me he's a jerk though, seems like people with projects of high calibur like this are either super cool or super rude. Kinda wierd the way that works.

if that really was his responce your assesment seems correct..hes not the only total F%&&**

when I was planning my garage I stopped by a guys house I didn' date='t know who had just built a similar garage, on the corner of a busy street, I walked up to his front door and inquired if I could talk to him about who did the plans and work, the guy acted, like I was asking permission to burn down his house and rape his wife, he ordered me off the property and told me never to return, it was his garage and not my bussiness .

yeah theres total #$%^&&* everywhere[/quote']

maybe a little fire of unknown origin is on the menu... :fmad:

what a dick...(is that term allowed here? Just joined the other day...excuse me if it isn't.)