HybridZ

my s30 drawings...

OlderThanMe

are you going to put the little flap on it too? that would be too much...

Also, for any interested parties, Operation: Camo ZZZap starts today...stay tuned for pics.

Another exhaust idea I had was to siamese two pipes to make a double barrel shotgun style sidepipe. I got as far as cutting the pipes, but never welded them together because the cut was a little raggedy, and i'm not good enough at welding to make them look decent.

You ought to pick up a sketch book, just stay away from the recycled paper if you want the pages to be white. Those are always a bit beige or even yellow. I'll probably start a new thread for the paint job. I'm working on a group b rally monster s30 drawing right now at work, I'll scan it when I get home. Think: Pike's Peak Escudo, and cower in fear of total desert runner rally raid domination...

ah nice! I have always wanted to redo the lower half of the Z's body and do it european...like the Jag e-type or the 69' 2000GT...I like your design. I like the 240 taillights but the 3 piece looks too...umm...I don't know. Maybe come up with a different rear profile that would complement the shape of the quarter panel.

Zspeed280, that is a great rendering! It's good to see some others are joing in the fun, left to our own devices Olderthanme and I were starting to get a little slap-happy in here...

Hey OTM, I like your rally car too, but the blower is on the wrong side. You could probably do that with a 4-barrell manifold, in fact, i'm pretty sure somebody here has done it and has a picture as their avatar, just can't think of the name.

Also, Operation: camo zzzap came to a screeching halt when it began to rain again, however, I did put my time to good use by making my camo stencils, so that when i finally do get some dry weather, i'll be able to bang it out pretty quickly.

you haven't seen the Z with the blower on the other side??? there is much more room over there. I'll have to go find a picture of it. Much better for running the intercooler... :-D

And your group B...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I think you and me have gone too far on the rally cars...Yours is definitely 80's-90's style and mine is what would have been done in the 70's...I guess...Nobody is that insane though...

Veritech...you live in the wrong place if you want all day of no rain...Up here we have been rain free since like Thursday or Friday.

Guest ON3GO

my 1st try at this, im really a bad at this.

but tell me what ya think.

PDR_2527.JPG

still trying to figure out the whole shading and depth/siding..

mike