HybridZ

Anybody heard anything about these turbos?

Supposedly the newer XS Power/SS Autochrome turbos are now single cast pieces and are a bit better... but I would just go for the real deal in the case of a GT turbo. Places like http://www.phoenixturbo.com have pretty good deals. There's another person on ebay that has pretty good feedback with good prices as well on the real stuff. http://www.himni-racing.com/

Himni's prices are slightly more than Phoenix's however they have a lot of turbine housing options, which is definitely a plus.

When they have a large number of feedback I tend to find that a lot of the negatives are from shitty customers. I'm sure some are bad of course but a lot shouldn't be there.

That said... the big problem with Ebay feedback is its mostly from the sale. If the guy ships it fast and it looks good when he gets it, they'll leave good feedback. Little do people actually come back down the road and give feedback on the longevity/reliability of the product sold.

The guy selling those is a misleading crook. The people that leave the postive feedbacks don't know they were had till it's too late. They are the same "T70" (61mm) turbos that SS autochrome sells. He angles them so you cannot see the square tag area on the compressor housing. You can get the same turbo for a 1/4 of what his sells for. The is another guy or maybe even the same POS that shows a pic of a polished one, but in small print says polished is extra. He has GT35 in his title too, or did. Those turbos DO NOT have ball bearing center sections. I bought a kit and sold off everything but the WG. Ended up getting a basically free WG out of it.